The 5th UNNES-TEFLIN National Conference
"Coping with Current Challenges in EFL Teaching"
UNNES-TEFLIN National Conference is a biennial national conference organized by the English Department, Faculty of Languages and Arts, Universitas Negeri Semarang (UNNES) in collaboration with the Central Java TEFLIN (the Association for the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language in Indonesia). With the emergency nature of learning due to the post pandemic, the 5th UNNES-TEFLIN National Conference 2021 focuses on the challenge of Second or Foreign Language (L2) teaching. Under the theme “Coping with Current Challenge in EFL Teaching” we are inviting EFL/ELT/L2 teachers, lecturers, researchers, scholars, students, and or other key stakeholders to present and discuss their latest findings, innovations, best practices as well as fresh ideas on, but not limited to, the listed sub-themes.
Scopes of The Conference
Scopes of the conference are ranged from but not limited to:
1. Differentiated Learning Strategies in EFL Context
2. “Merdeka Belajar” Application in EFL Context
3. Literacy-Based Learning in EFL Context
4. Technology-Based Learning in EFL Context
5. Culturally Responsive Teaching in EFL Context
6. Project-Based Learning in EFL Context
7. Assessment in EFL Context (sub-tema)
8. Curriculum Development in EFL Context
9. Teaching Media in EFL Context
10. Integrated Skill Teaching in EFL Context
Other relevant research areas.
Please adjust to the designated templates before submitting your paper.