CALL FOR PAPERS
We Welcome Abstracts from Across the World. The following points of ISET 2019
- Abstract must be in English and should not exceed 200 words (download abstract template)
- Accepted abstracts will be required to submit a fullpaper of 3000 words and must be written in English) (download fullpaper template)
- A blind peer review process will be conducted on all papers and any problems will be referred back to you for attention.
- Selected paper will be submitted to WoS –indexed proceedings. Those papers which are not eligible for the WoS –indexed journal would be published to SINTA –indexed journal or ISBN proceedings.
- We permit ONLY ONE primary author and maximum 2 (Two) co–author per paper.
- To submit an abstract, authors must register first (click here). Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to this site (menu “Submission System” then “Login”).
- Fullpapercan be submitted only after authors submit their abstracts. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration.
- Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.