Welcome to The 5th ISMINA
International Conference on Sports, Health, and Physical Education
“Transformation on Sports, Health and Physical Education Facing The Global Pandemic”
To increase the knowledge about sports, health, and physical education during a pandemic, Faculty of Sports Science Universitas Negeri Semarang, virtually held an International Conference on Sports, Health, and Physical Education, which projected to be an international event in sports, public health, and physical education field. The conference aimed to be one of the benchmarks on sports, physical activity, as well as health promotion and education during global pandemic. This conference is the 5th series of previous conferences held in 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2017.
1. Dr. Zainudin Amali, M.Si. (Minister of Youth and Sports, Republic of Indonesia)
2. Delegation from ICSSPE, Berlin Germany
1. Mr. Hayono Isman (Chairman Sport for All Committee of Indonesia, Indonesia)
2. Asst. Prof. Bob Fenghua SUN, Ph.D. (Department of Health and Physical Education, The Education University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
3. Assoc. Prof. Koh Koon Teck, Ph.D. (President ACPES from PESS-NIE Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
4. Prof. Dr. Joon Ho Kang (Seoul National University, South Korea)
5. Prof. Phillip Ward, Ph.D. (Director of the Learning to Teach Physical Education Research Program, Department of Human Sciences, College of Education and Human Ecology, The Ohio State University, USA)
6. Assoc. Prof. Mahalul Azam, M.D., M.P.H. (Department of Public Health, Faculty of Sports Science, Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia)
7. Asst. Prof. Donny Kusuma Wira Yudha, Ph.D. (Department of Physical Education, Faculty of Sports Science, Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia)
Publication Options (based on review by Reviewer Board)
Malaysian Journal of Public Health and Medicine - Scopus Indexed Journal
KEMAS: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat - Sinta 2 Indexed Journal.
UNNES Journal of Public Health - Sinta 2 Indexed Journal.
ISMINA 5 Proceedings - EAI Publisher: Submitted to Scopus.
ISMINA 5 Proceedings - ISBN.