Welcome to The 4th UNNES-TEFLIN National Conference
"Engaging L2 Learners in Remote Learning Environments"
UNNES-TEFLIN National Conference is a biennial national conference organized by the English Department, Faculty of Languages and Arts, Universitas Negeri Semarang (UNNES) in collaboration with the Central Java TEFLIN (the Association for the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language in Indonesia). With the emergency nature of learning due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the 4th UNNES-TEFLIN National Conference 2021 focuses on the remote learning of Second or Foreign Language (L2). Under the theme “Engaging L2 Learners in Remote Learning Environments” we address a wide range of sub-themes covering teaching strategies, teaching media, assessment, technologies, L2 skills development, L2 remote learning challenges and opportunities, as well as L2 emergency curriculum.
We are inviting EFL/ELT/L2 teachers, lecturers, researchers, scholars, students, and or other key stakeholders to present and discuss their latest findings, innovations, best practices as well as fresh ideas on, but not limited to, the listed sub-themes.
Scopes of The Conference
Scopes of the conference are ranged from but not limited to:
1. Teaching Strategies in L2 Remote Learning Environments
2. Teaching Media in L2 Remote Learning Environments
3. Assessment in L2 Remote Learning Environments
4. L2 Remote Learning Technologies
5. Fostering Learners' L2 Skills in Remote Learning Environment
6. Challenges and Opportunities of L2 Remote Learning
7. L2 Curriculum Adjustment during Emergency Remote Learning
The Conference Flier