CALL FOR PAPERS
We Welcome Abstracts from Across the World. The following points of Semnas TEFLIN 2021
- Abstract must be in English and should not exceed 250 words (download abstract template)
- Accepted abstracts will be required to submit a full paper of 5000 words and must be written in English) (download fullpaper template)
- A blind peer review process will be conducted on all papers and any problems will be referred back to you for attention.
- Selected paper will be submitted to SINTA-indexed journal. Those papers which are not eligible for the SINTA–indexed journal would be published to ISBN proceedings.
- We permit ONLY ONE primary author and maximum 2 (Two) co–authors per paper.
- To submit an abstract, authors must register first (click here). Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to this site (menu “Submission System” then “Login”).
- Full paper can be submitted only after authors submit their abstracts. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration.
- Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account or sent to your email once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.